Due to the current pandemic situation, we will be suspending our Chartered Trip Program for the foreseeable future. We apologize for any inconvenience. We look forward to when we can resume the program.
Looking to request a trip? Here’s how.
1. Talk to your budget supervisor / club advisor first
All requests must be approved by a Fordham budget administrator. Requests for club travel should be submitted with an Office of Student Involvement (OSI) representative listed as the budget administrator.
2. Figure out what type of service works for you
Ram Van offers a variety of services, which are explained in greater detail here. Think about what type of service works for your group and your budget. Contact email@example.com with any questions prior to submitting your request.
Please carefully submit the form linked above. You’ll need the following information handy.
- The number of passengers you plan on transporting (be specific!)
- The exact street address of your destination (including town and postal code)
- The name and email of your budget supervisor
- A contact point for the day of travel
If you have a request that doesn’t seem to fit the questions on the form, give us a call at (718) 817-4346 prior to submission. We’d be happy to help!