Get involved. We’ll get you there.
If a club at another campus interests you, and is not offered at your home campus, Ram Van can help out. Note that all requests for club passes must be submitted by the club advisor.
- The club in question must NOT have an equivalent at the student’s home campus.
- Free passes may be granted for students who wish to participate in intramural sports that do not exist at their home campus. (Such cases will be treated on a case-by-case basis).
- A faculty or admin club advisor must submit the free pass request form, indicating all travel days for the term. Requests submitted by students will not be fulfilled.
- Once submitted, please allow 2-4 days to process the request.
- If an entire group or club wishes to travel using the Ram Van, free passes will not be issued. Instead, the cost of travel will be deducted out of the club’s budget. Contact the Office of Student Involvement for further information on the budgeting process.
- Student’s participating in club sports should have their travel expenses paid by the Athletics department. Contact the director of club sports for more info.
- Students who work at a campus other than where they reside or attend class are not eligible for free passes. Department managers who wish to provide tickets for their student workers may purchase discount travel books via budget transfer.