The Department of University Transportation is proud to announce a brand new offering — the Ram Van Penn Station & Port Authority Holiday Shuttle. Our airport shuttle, offered before all University holidays, brings hundreds of students to JFK and LGA each year. But we felt that those traveling locally (or to Newark airport) were left out in the cold!
For $10, you can get from Rose Hill directly to Penn Station at 34th street or the Port Authority at 42nd street. Way cheaper than a cab ride, and way more convenient than hauling luggage through the subway, we think this will be a great service to our students, faculty and staff.
What can I access?
- Newark Airport: AirTrain Newark departs from Penn Station and will get you to your terminal in about 30 minutes.
- LIRR: All Long Island Railroad trains depart from Penn Station. If you’re heading home to “the Island”, this service is a no-brainer. Hop off the Ram Van and onto your train home!
- Amtrak: Rail service to the entire Eastern Seaboard? Yes please! All Amtrak trains depart from Penn Station.
- Port Authority Buses: Hundreds of buses destined for locations all over the country depart from the Port Authority Bus terminal every day. Greyhound, Coach, NJ Transit – they’re all there.
- Boltbus and Megabus: These popular bus companies have departures on 34th street and 11th ave. If your trip is departing from this location, we can drop you off!